Can You Put Your Hair Up After Keratin Treatment? Tying It Up: Do not tie your hair up within the first 3 days after your keratin treatment. It’s best to wait 2 weeks before doing any ponytails or using any hair ties and accessories.7 oct.
What can you not do after a keratin treatment? – Do Not Buy Cheap Shampoos.
– Do Not Use A Clarifying Shampoo.
– Do Not Wash Your Hair Frequently.
– Do Not Touch Your Hair Too Much.
– Do Not Style Your Hair Up For 2 Weeks.
– Do Not Wear Headbands For 2 Weeks.
– Do Not Hold Your Hair Back With Sunglasses.
– Do Not Use Clips In Your Hair.
Can I put my hair in a ponytail after a keratin treatment? Wear your hair down and straight for the first couple of days after the treatment or for as long as you can. Since the keratin is malleable initially, putting hair up in a ponytail or bun or braiding it can leave behind dents. After about three days, you can use soft hair ties to tie your hair.
When can I style my hair after keratin treatment?
Most hairstylists are of the opinion that you should wait at least 1-2 weeks before using any sort of styling products on your hair after a keratin treatment.