What Are The 3 Types Of Exercises?
– Aerobic fitness. Aerobic activities condition your heart and lungs.
– Muscle strengthening. Stronger muscles can mean either more powerful muscles that can do bigger jobs (such as lifting heavier weights) or muscles that will work longer before becoming exhausted (endurance).
– Flexibility exercises.
What are some good exercises?
– Walking. Any exercise program should include cardiovascular exercise, which strengthens the heart and burns calories.
– Interval training.
– Abdominal Crunches.
– Bent-over Row.
– Sit-Ups. Basic, but effective.
– Crunches. These bite-sized versions of the whole enchilada isolate smaller, deeper abdominal muscles in their motion.
– Bicycles. Lie on your back feet in the air, knees bent.
– Squat Jumps.
– High Knees.
What are the benefits of exercising?
– Exercise controls weight. Exercise can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss.
– Exercise combats health conditions and diseases.
– Exercise improves mood.
– Exercise boosts energy.
– Exercise promotes better sleep.
– Exercise puts the spark back into your sex life.
What type of sports or exercises can I do instead of going to the gym?
– Brisk walking or jogging.
– Yard work (mowing, raking)
– Climbing stairs or hills.
– Playing tennis or basketball.