Exercise For Abs While Sitting At Desk? Easy Ab Crunches Sit on the front of your chair with your legs together, knees bent at a 90-degree angle, feet flat on the ground, arms up and bent at the elbows with fingers interlaced behind your head. Engage your core and lean back until your back grazes your chair back. Keep your back straight and your abs engaged.
How can I work my abs while sitting at my desk? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ObUmCvkjXw
Are there ab exercises you can do at your desk? – Standing Cross Crunch. Standing at your desk with your feet flat on the ground, place your hands on the back of your head.
– Standing Side Crunch. Standing at your desk with your feet flat on the ground, raise your right hand toward the ceiling.
– Standing Toe Touch.
– Desk Plank.
– Sprinkler Twist.
How can I tone my stomach while sitting?
What exercise can I do while sitting at my desk?
– Triceps dips. Share on Pinterest.
– Desk pushups. Share on Pinterest.
– Calf raises. Muscle groups worked: calves.
– Squats. Muscle groups worked: quads, glutes, hamstrings, and core.
– Chair or desk side planks. Muscles groups worked: shoulders and core.
– Desk plank.
– Desk donkey kicks.
– Pistol squats.