Exercise To Reduce Neck Pain? – Keep your head squarely over your shoulders and your back straight.
– Slowly turn your head to the right until you feel a stretch in the side of your neck and shoulder.
– Hold the stretch for 15-30 seconds, and then slowly turn your head forward again.
– Repeat on your left side.
How do I get rid of neck pain in 5 minutes? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=was4RtzpfJs
How can I relieve my neck pain? – Using heat or ice packs.
– Doing gentle stretches or exercises.
– Taking over-the-counter medicines to relieve pain and inflammation such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
– Temporarily stopping physical activity.