vit2

Ritual Vitamins Calcium

If you’re here then you’ve probably Google’d about: ritual vitamins calcium. This article aims to clear any doubts and questions you may have about this subject and we will do our best to do so.

Article Content

Research, we came to a surprising conclusion: Calcium doesn’t necessarily belong in a multivitamin. Instead, we found that there are four helper-nutrients that are as much or more involved in bone health—which can ultimately serve as supporting players to the calcium you’re getting through your diet. )*

Here’s how the science behind calcium breaks down.

For Calcium, More Isn’T Always More

While it might get all the credit, the truth is calcium is not always a reliable solo act when it comes to bone health.

Start A New Ritual, Together.

* (2,3)

But the amount of calcium consumed doesn’t paint the full picture for bone health. Vitamin D aids with calcium absorption, so without enough of it, the foundation for bone health could use support from supplementation.

RELATED:  1 Inch Gear

Take Your Vitamins And Eat Them, Too

In fact, 99% of our body’s calcium lives in our bones and teeth. (The other 1% helps out with other processes. )* (1)

Needless to say, calcium is kind of a big deal—and it’s definitely worth making sure you’re meeting your daily levels.
(For women over 50, it’s 1,200 mg per day.). But here’s an important caveat: Despite its celebrity status, calcium may not always belong in a multivitamin. Instead, we like to focus on calcium “helper” nutrients in our multivitamins (like vitamin D3, vitamin K2, magnesium and boron)—nutrients that play an important role in helping support bone health, but may not always be as easy to get enough of through food alone.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *